[:en]Skills of Auditing & Internal Control©[:]
July 13 @ 8:00 am - 1:30 pm| 3450€
This post is also available in: العربية (Arabic)
Skills of Auditing & Internal Control©
To become a successful auditor, a strong base of knowledge and an understanding of audit skills are essential. With this program, auditors, as well as non-auditors with internal control responsibilities, can learn the ins-and-outs of an audit from beginning to end.
Through team exercises, group discussion, and facilitator presentations, attendees will gain a foundation of knowledge that will allow them to prepare properly for and conduct a successful audit.
An understanding of how to identify risks and internal controls in auditing will also be stressed, along with interpersonal and team-building skills.
By the end of this seminar delegates will be able to:
- Internal control responsibilities.
- Will gain a foundation of knowledge that will allow you to conduct a successful audit.
- understanding of how to identify risks and internal controls in auditing
- Understand the Role of the Internal Audit Department
Who Should Attend?
- This Course is suitable for delegates from all sectors who have a need to improve their Audit Skills. Such as auditors, Non-Auditors, Supervisor & Managers.
Day 1: Internal Audit Today
- Discuss some of the best practices within internal audit today.
- Identify core services and value-added opportunities provided by internal audit.
- Identify The roles of internal auditors
- List internal audits customers and stakeholders
- Main differences between Monitoring, Evaluation and Auditing
- Determine the activities that occur within each stage of the audit model
Day 2: Risk Assessment and Risk Management
- Mitigate risks to help ensure management directives are carried out.
- Use impact and likelihood factors to assess risk.
- Define risk management concepts and terms.
- Identify controls for mitigating risks to strategic objectives.
- Identify strengths, gaps, and concerns of an internal control environment.
Day3: Audit Planning
- Discuss the audit planning process.
- Assess the likelihood and impact of high-level inherent risks.
- Explain activities involved in planning audit projects.
- Discuss planning the audit approach.
- Assess roles in annual audit planning and audit project planning.
- Assess preliminary scope area.
- Discuss objectives and best practices for opening conferences.
Day 4: Interviewing, Audit Programs, Testing
- Explain how interviewing is used within an audit.
- Discuss best practices for planning and conducting interviews.
- Practice preparing for and conducting an interview.
- Describe the development and use of audit programs.
- Classify controls as preventive or detective, and as automated or manual.
- Describe methodologies used to gather audit evidence.
- Define terminology related to sampling and testing.
- Describe the components of an audit work paper.
Day 5: Reporting, Teamwork, Selling the Results
- Recognize the components of an audit report.
- Determining the readers of audit reports.
- Assess the quality of an audit opinion.
- Prepare for selling an audit finding.
- Identify best practices and opportunities for improvement in exit conferences.
- Describe activities involved in monitoring an audit.
- Explain how teamwork is essential to an audit project.
- Examine how your own capabilities contribute to a team audit project.
For more information send us at:
or whatsapp or viber: