[:en]Recruitment of educational technology innovators in higher education. ©[:]
June 15 - June 22| 3000€
This post is also available in: العربية (Arabic)[:en]
Recruitment of educational technology innovators in higher education. ©
The course highlights the main issues related to the design of “distance education and e-learning strategies. It also discusses the success factor of e-learning im plementation, at the Higher Education, educational districts and at the national levels, such as change management, social and political aspects and cultural factors.
By attending this seminar, you will be able to:
– Understand the concept of “distance education”.
– Knowledge of e-learning systems and requirements.
– Identify the e-learning levels and patterns, strategies.
– Identify the e-learning competencies that the student needs.
– Identify the role of the teacher and the tasks of students in the e-learning style.
– Identify electronic course systems.
– The concept of “distance education”: justifications, means.
– The importance of transforming from traditional learning methods to modern learning methods
– E-learning systems and requirements
– The e-learning levels and patterns
– The e-learning competencies that the student needs.
– The teacher and the tasks of students in the e-learning style
– E-learning strategies.
– Electronic course systems.
– Evaluating websites that offer e-learning courses.
– Practical applications on e-learning programs use in higher education.
Applications and assessments
Design of some electronic lessons
Training in search strategies on the Internet
Who is it for?
- Educational Administrators
- Teachers and Educators
- e-learning Implementers
- e-learning Project Managers
For more information send us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
or whats-app or viber: +34-63-586-76-86
For more information send us at:
or whatsapp or viber: