[:en]Mini Master’s Programs in Big Data ©[:]
April 13 @ 8:30 am - April 24 @ 1:30 pm
Mini Master’s Programs in Big Data ©
Data can help companies improve their operations and make faster, more intelligent business decisions. However, as the volume of available data increases, it becomes more challenging to capture and manage it. The Mini Master of Big Data lecture series is a response to the expansive growth in data and the corresponding need to store, search, share and analyze massive data sets..
By the end of this seminar delegates will be able to:
- Gain an overview of Big Data topics.
- Expand knowledge of key concepts in Big Data, including opportunities and trends
- Learn concepts, techniques and methodologies in the field of data science
Who Should Attend?
The Mini Master of Big Data is relevant to many business and information technology professionals. Participants who would benefit from this program include:
- Professionals who are looking to increase their knowledge of a wide array of data science and big data topics.
- Those in transition in industry or new to the data science profession.
- Managers or team leaders who work on teams responsible for large data sets and are looking for solutions for their organizations..
DevOps & Cloud Computing
Database Management Systems & Design
Data Warehousing & Business Intelligence
Big Data Architecture
Statistical Methods for Data Science
Big Data Management
Review and summarize
For more information send us at:
or whatsapp or viber: