ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer ©.
September 2 - September 6| 2300£
ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer ©.
ISO 27001 lead implementer training from Sync Resource will enable you to develop all the expertise to create, implement, maintain and manage a information security management system (ISMS) based on ISO 27001 standard.
This training will also help you gain an in-depth understanding of the best practices of information security controls from all areas of ISO 27002, this training is consistent with the project management practices established in ISO 10006 (Quality Management Systems – Guidelines for Quality Management in Projects).
This training is also fully compatible with ISO 27003 (Guidelines for the Implementation of an ISMS), ISO 27004 (Measurement of Information Security) and ISO 27005 (Risk Management in Information Security)
In short this training will allow you to improve the overall security, customer satisfaction and effectiveness of a information security management system, for any organization..
- To understand the implementation of ISO 27001 for information
- security management
- To support and prepare an organization for an ISO 27001 certification audit
- To gain an in-depth understanding of the tools and techniques required for the effective information security management in accordance with ISO 27001 standard
- To understand the relationship of ISO 27001 based information security management system with other ISO standards
- To understand how ISO 27001 works hand in hand with ISO 9001 and other ISO standards, to develop an integrated management system
- To develop skills and gain the knowledge to help you identifying the risks and opportunities associated with an organization effectively, according to ISO 27001 standard
- To understand the correlation between the components of ISO 27001 based information security management system and the compliance with the requirements of stakeholders of an organization
- To acquire the necessary expertise to support an organization in creating, implementing, managing and maintaining a information security management system as specified in ISO 27001 & ISO 27002
- To acquire the necessary expertise to lead a team of ISO 27001 implementers
- To gain the knowledge and develop the skills required to advise an organization on best practices for the management of information security
- To improve the capacity for analysis and decision making in the context of information security management.
Who should enroll in this certificate?
Project managers, or consultants responsible for the implementation and maintenance of a information security management system, based on ISO 27001 standard principles, for an organization.
- information security auditors who want to fully understand the implementation process of ISO 27001 standard
- information security managers or information security team members responsible for the information security or conformity in an organization
- Technical experts who want to prepare for a information security function or for a ISMS project management function.
The Programme Content
Day 1: Introduction to ISO 27001 and initiation of a information security management system
- Introduction to the management systems and the process approach
- Presentation of the ISO 27000 family standards and regulatory framework
- Fundamental principles of Information Security
- Preliminary analysis and determining the level of maturity based on ISO 21827
- Writing a business case and a project plan for the implementation of an ISMS
Day 2: Plan the implementation of the information security management system
- Defining the scope of an ISMS
- Drafting an ISMS and Information Security policies
- Selection of the approach and methodology for risk assessment
- Risk management: identification, analysis and treatment of risk (based on ISO 27005)
- Drafting the statement of applicability
Day 3: Deploying the information security management system
- Implementation of a document management framework
- Design of and implementation of controls
- Information Security training, awareness and communication program
- Incident management (drawing on guidance from ISO 27035)
- Operations management of an ISMS
Day 4: ISMS measurement, continuous improvement and preparation for certification audit
- Monitoring the ISMS controls
- Development of metrics, performance indicators and dashboards in accordance with ISO 27004
- ISO 27001 internal audit
- Management review of an ISMS
- Implementation of a continual improvement program
- Preparing for an ISO 27001 certification audit
Day 5: Exam
For more information send us at:
or whatsapp or viber: